DUTIES OF PARENTS
Army Public School, Jorhat strives to make Children gain Control and power over their own lives. This exercise involves building self Confidence of the children and shaping their mindset and attitudes. Self-reliance is our mantra.
Collaborative efforts of parents will always be appreciated. Looking for continued support.
- The new scholastic year begins on 1st April 2020. Attendance of your wards is compulsory on that day.
- Please ensure regular payment of quarterly fees. Avoid being defaulters.
- Please check the haircut, uniform and punctually of your ward in the morning.
- Please ensure that your ward carries books/note books/other materials according to the time table for that day. No extra books are necessary.
- Please see that your ward is prepared for the weekly Test, Unit Test, Half Yearly Exam, Annual Exam and internal assessments. Please check teacher's remarks in the student diary regularly and sign them.
- Please encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Excessive spending by Children should be discouraged. Restrict daily pocket money.
- Holidays and leave may please be planned according to the schedules in the school almanac. No other leave will be sanctioned.
- Half days are not allowed.
- Parent teacher meetings are mandatory for parents. The school encourages regular feedback from the parents to help their wards and to raise the standard of the school. Please record your suggestions in the class PTA register.
- Parents' co-operation and support in festivals, exhibition and school programmes are sought.
- All parents are requested to impart Health Education to their children so that they:
- Maintain a good standard of personal hygiene.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep for at least eight hours daily.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Drink water which is boiled or filtered.
- Avoid consumption of any items from road side vendors.
- Are regular in attendance to school.
- Please plan further education of your wards beyond the school in good time so that they may be eligible to compete for the maximum number of institutions of higher education.
- We seek your co-operation and continued support in all our endeavors.