Army Public School Jorhat | Admission Priorities
PRIORITIES ( AS PER RED BOOK)
- Admission tests are conducted in the first part of April for admission to various classes for the new session.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted to the school office on or before the prescribed date.
- Admission is given to children of serving Army personnel coming on transfer from outstation at any time during the academic session.
- Children of Army Ex-Servicemen, DSC Pers Retd are eligible for admission.
- Depending on availability of seats admission is given to children of serving Air Force and Naval Personnel.
- 15% seats are given to civilian children as well.
- Merit is the main criterion for admission of civilian children.
- Admission tests are conducted wherever it is applicable as per AWES rules.
- For admission to class I, a student should have completed 5 years of age on 01 April of the year in which admission is sought.