SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
Students of Army School, Jorhat must adhere to the following rules and set a good example of their conduct and behaviour:
- Each pupil must be punctual and regular in attendance.
- Attendance in the morning assembly is compulsory.Disciplinary action will be taken against defaulters.
- Those who absent themselves on the previous day, must bring a leave note from the parents giving reasons for being absent.
- A student will be eligible for final exams only if he/she has at least 75% attendance to his/her credit during the academic session.
- Students must wear clean and neat uniform as per the approved pattern.
- Due care must be taken of the school property by all students.
- Waste paper and waste material must be disposed of in the waste paper bins.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery or make up.
- Students are not allowed to bring money or other valuable items to the school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of personal items.
- Students must be courteous and gentle in their behaviour. They should pay respect to all teachers and all elders.
- Misbehaviour in the school is dealt with by the Discipline Committee of the School.
- Students who habitually keep indulging in misbehaviour despite repeated warnings by the school teachers will be recommended to the Discipline Committee for action.
- Three outpasses will be allotted to each classroom, if required for the child to move out of the class for any important work he must carry the pass along with him. Necessary action will be taken if a child is found outside the class without a pass.
- Half days are not permitted as per the policy of the school.
- Parents who wish to take children home due to medical reasons must send the application with their children. Students will get the class teachers signature, then come to the principal during recess/leaving time with their bag and then only the parents can take them home.
- Students are not allowed to come to school on automated vehicles without a written permission and a valid permanent licence.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in developing their children into progressive, balanced, morally strong and effective youth, by helping them to observe the general code of conduct in and outside the school.